This is your vote – so keep it secure
- Complete your postal vote in private and do not let anyone else see it.
- Do not let anyone else vote for you.
- Do not give your ballot paper or postal pack to anyone else.
- Seal all envelopes yourself.
- Take your postal vote to the post box yourself, if this is not possible give it to someone you know and trust to post it for you. You can also deliver your postal vote to your polling station on election day.
- If anyone tries to help you against your will, or forces you to give them your postal vote, you should contact the police.
- If you have any other queries please contact Electoral Services.
Categories: Derby City Council